Cu ajutorul tutorialului de mai jos am reusit instalare harti 1055 pe Carminat non live
1. Disable your antivirus, otherwise it may hijack activator which is needed for map and speedcam activation!
2. Copy content of the SD folder to the root of the FAT32 formatted SD card
3. Start the car and insert SD and wait for the error message: "You cannot use this map on this device: Europe...."
4. Remove SD card from the unit and go back to your PC
5. Look for the folder LOOPDIR (it contains unique fingerprint of your Carminat unit) and open file ext3_loopback with the notepad
6. Search (Ctrl+F) for "uniqueID" (line with your device unique 10 digit code with letters & numbers)
7. Write down your uniqueID and close the window
8. open file ttgo.bif with notepad and replace DeviceUniqueID number with your number (10 digits without space between them)
9. Save & close ttgo.bif
10. Run TTActivator-v1.8, go to "Tools" and click "Update Meta". Than select "Installed content" and click "Activate"
11. Go back to your car, insert SD and enjoy your new Europe map update!
This version includes latest navcore 8.843 which will fix GPS Week Number Rollover bug from 6.4.2019 which affected some older Tomtom devices, including Carminat Tomtom & R-Link!
You can use any 8 Gb SD card for this update pack (CID is not relevant).
You can add speedcams from your choice, I added the latest Europe premium speedcams (5.3.2020) in the pack. (thanks to @Maverick)
How to install:
- copy speedcams (.ov2 files) to the map folder Europe_1045_10004
- run activator and activate them.
tks @janch !